Information We Collect About You
The following is a summary of information we may collect about you and what we do with that information.
We collect and process your personal data if we are given your consent when you register as a site member or register for our newsletter. We, and third party applications on our site, also collect anonymous data for legitimate interests. These legitimate interests are improving site functionality and user experience and marketing.
We use IP addresses to determine country-level location so that we can tailor content, language and affiliate links.
Users can become members of our site by providing an email address, username and password. We store these details in a password-protected database and passwords are stored using the bcrypt hashing function. Users who have forgotten their password may request it be reset on our password reset page: https://runbundle.com/forgot-password.
Members are free to request closure of their account, and have their data removed from our database by contacting us via contact at runbundle dot com. Such a request will result in permanent removal of the user's account. This will not prevent the user from creating a new account in the future.
Users creating runbundle accounts can optionally sign-up for the runbundle newsletter.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By subscribing to our newsletter, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practises here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/.
Users can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by sending a blank email to [email protected], or by following the unsubscribe link included in all email communication from runbundle.
Unsubscribing from the newsletter will not remove a user’s runbundle membership account. See above for details on removing a runbundle account and associated data.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We do not sell any personal data. We may share data with third parties that provide professional services such as advertising partners, web hosting providers, and marketing and email platforms.
Transferring Personal Data to Countries Outside Of The EU
We use Cloudflare as a Content Distribution Network in order to provide better speed and security for site visitors. This means that your personal data may leave the EU. Cloudflare are members of the Privacy Shield Framework. You can read more about the Privacy Shield Framework here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/program-overview and you can see Cloudflare's Privacy Shield Framework statement here: https://www.cloudflare.com/privacyshield/.
How Long Personal Data Is Stored
runbundle Account Data
We keep data related to runbundle accounts until a user requests that that account and associated data be deleted.
We retain email communication for 12 months, for the purpose of facilitating future communication, unless requested to delete it sooner.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right of access. You have the right to access your personal data that is held by us. If you wish to access your data then please contact us via contact at runbundle dot com.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to make corrections if any data we hold about you is incorrect. Please contact us via contact at runbundle dot com if you think this is the case.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that any personal data held about you be deleted. You can make this request by contacting us via contact at runbundle dot com.
- The right to restrict processing. You can request that we stop processing your data. You can make this request by contacting us via contact at runbundle dot com.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to retain and reuse your personal data. You can make this request by contacting us via contact at runbundle dot com.
- The right to object. You can object to any marketing material you receive to us. To unsubscribe from our newsletter you can follow the link in any of our newsletter emails or send a blank email to [email protected] from the email address in question. You can also object to us using your personal data for statistical purposes. You can make this request by contacting us via contact at runbundle dot com.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling based on your personal data. We do not make any automated decisions based on your personal data.
You can withdraw consent to receive email marketing at any time. To unsubscribe from our newsletter you can follow the link in any of our newsletter emails or send a blank email to [email protected] from the email address in question.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here
Use of advertising cookies enables vendors to serve ads to our visitors based on their visit to runbundle and/or other sites on the Internet.
Users may opt out of personalised advertising by Google by visiting https://www.google.co.uk/settings/ads.
More details on the third-party vendors and ad networks that may serve ads can be found here: https://support.google.com/admanager/answer/94149 The list of vendors linked to from this web page provides further links to vendor web sites where you can opt out of cookies for personalised advertising.
You can opt-out of some third-party vendors' uses of cookies for personalised advertising by visiting http://optout.aboutads.info/ where an automated tool is provided.
How and if advertisements are shown on runbundle will vary according to the location of the visitor
Users in the EU
We do not use personal data to personalise ads for users in the EU. If cookies are accepted then ads may be served based on contextual information (e.g. the content of the page you are visiting and your location).
Users in California
Users in California may choose to opt out of the sale of their personal information.
In line with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), Californian consumers have, among other rights, the right to:
- Know about the personal information a business collects about them and how it is used and shared
- Delete personal information collected from them.
- Opt-out of the sale of their personal information.
- Non-discrimination for exercising their CCPA rights.
Users in the rest of the world
Personal data and cookies may be used to serve advertisements that are more relevant to visitors.
This site uses Google Analytics to track website trends. It does this using cookies and web beacons without identifying individual visitors. You can see details of Google Analytics data privacy and security here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
We will respond to any requests as soon as is practically possible and within two weeks.