Here's where we review our favourite running books. Each one is a real gem to add to your running bookcase. All of the books we review can be considered "five-star" and have the runbundle stamp of approval.
Since we only review our favourite books, rather than highlighting the quality of the book in our reviews, we instead offer a chapter-by-chapter summary of the books' contents so that the potential buyer can make an informed choice.
If there's an amazing book that you think that the running public would like to read then please do get in touch and we'll check it out.
The latest book review is Advanced Marathoning by Pete Pfitzinger and Scott Douglas.
- Road Racing for Serious Runners by Pete Pfitzinger and Scott Douglas
- Racing Weight by Matt Fitzgerald
- The Art of Running Faster by Julian Goater and Don Melvin
- Strength and Conditioning for Endurance Running by Richard Blagrove
- Daniels' Running Formula by Jack Daniels
- Healthy Intelligent Training by Keith Livingstone
- The Anatomy of Stretching by Brad Walker